Get updates on upcoming events and useful resources with a newsletter written for our community and referral partners. Not on our list? Sign up for the newsletter here
It's Here! See Our 2022 Impact in This Annual Report
We are proud to share our 2022 Impact Report with you!
With new programs, new regions, and the same core mission, this report captures all the work we did last year to provide jobs and peer support. None of it would be possible without our community: you.
Dive into the report for insights into who we work with and what we're doing to foster equity in employment — not to mention all our favorite moments from 2022. Open the Report
Welcoming Referrals: We Have New Jobs!
We offer local job placements and free peer coaching to anyone seeking work. Referrals are the most effective way for us to connect with jobseekers — we're here to help.
We're hiring for immediate openings from entry-level to high-skill across VT, northern MA, and the Seacoast of NH.
Check out our openings here
or submit a referral now
Connect With Us at These Events
Meet the Employer at MassHire
- Meet our local manager, see our current openings, and talk employment in the Pioneer Valley with us.
- When: 9-10am on Wednesday, May 10
- Where: MassHire Career Center, Greenfield, MA
- Join some of Vermont's best businesses (including us) for a day of learning.
- When: 8-5:30 on Thursday, May 11
- Where: Hula Lakeside, Burlington, VT
Job Fair at the Mall
- Stop by if you're looking for work!
- When: 11-4 on Saturday, May 13
- Where: University Mall, So. Burlington, VT
- Network with innovative businesses from across the Granite State.
- When: 8-5 on Wednesday, May 17
- Where: Grappone Conference Center, Concord, NH
VFOR is Hiring House Managers
Our friends at Vermont Foundation of Recovery (VFOR) are hiring! Full- and part-time positions are available starting at $17-20 an hour.
They are looking for passionate and energetic individuals to join their mission: to create a network of Recovery Homes to help people suffering from substance use disorder(s) re-assimilate into society by supporting the transitions from active use, to recovery, to independent living. People with professional or lived experience in recovery are strongly encouraged to apply.
Sound like you? Email your resume to Operations@vfor.org if interested!
Reminder: Referral Contest for $500
We're still running our referral contest! All you have to do is send 10 referrals from your organization before July. We'll enter you into a raffle to win $500 for the charity of your choice — and if you're a 501(c)3, that includes you!Send a referral now.