We are hiring for a part-time van driver and ride coordinator. This is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week to start) based out of our Springfield office.
- Coordinate rides, create and maintain route and schedule
- Keep accurate route and mileage logs
- Arrive at passenger collection points on time
- Confirm that all passengers are present and record attendance and no-shows
- Check that passengers disembark at the correct destinations, and in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to passenger limits
- Maintain a safe and positive environment
- Ensure that the van is fueled, well-maintained, and presentable at all times.
- Outstanding Knowledge of applicable transport and safety rules
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Great improvisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and maintain a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- General computer skills – ability to build and maintain and build accurate logs
- Possess a valid driver\'s license
- 25 years of age or older
- Have no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the previous three years and no more than four moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the previous five years.
- No major driving-related convictions in the past five years (i.e., driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, driving while impaired, failure to stop and report an accident, driving while license is suspended or revoked, possession of drugs or open containers of alcoholic beverage, reckless driving and/or participating in a speed contest, drag or highway race, or attempting to elude authorities).
- Be licensed for a minimum of five years in the United States.
- Pay: $15.00 per hour