We are expanding into Hampden County and seeking an excellent team member to lead our work in this region. Working Fields Account Managers are ambassadors for our mission: improving lives through equitable employment opportunities. The right person for this job is a creative problem solver who thrives on partner collaboration and an empathetic leader who provides ongoing support to our jobseekers. This is a full-time, salaried position responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting qualified candidates to fulfill client hiring needs. Account Managers will work closely with social service agencies, employers and candidates, managing the recruitment process from start to finish, and retaining successful placements. If you have a passion for connecting people with opportunities and possess excellent communication and organizational skills, we invite you to join our team.
- Candidate Sourcing and Engagement
- Alongside Business Development Manager, maintain close relationships with Referring Agencies in assigned territory to keep Working Fields front-of-mind for the individuals they serve
- Utilize various other sourcing channels (online job boards, social media, events, etc.) to identify potential candidates.
- Conduct surveys to assess the candidate’s qualifications and match them with client requirements, considering skills and level of stability.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between clients and candidates. Conduct screenings as required by client.
- Build and maintain a talent pool of qualified candidates for future job openings.
2. Client Relationship Management:
- Work with Business Development Manager to understand clients’ hiring needs, job requirements, and organizational culture.
- Stay in close contact with current clients on candidate submissions, interviews, and hiring progress.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
3. Placement Management
- Guide candidates through the entire hiring and onboarding process, addressing their questions and concerns.
- Manage the relationship between the Client, Associate, and Peer Coach over the length of the assignment to ensure that expectations are being met and exceeded for all parties.
- Develop and refine recovery coaching skills and techniques to be utilized in the ongoing support provided to Associates while on assignment at a client company.
4. Data Management
- Maintain candidate, job, company and placement records in applicant tracking system.
- Ensure that all onboarding paperwork is completed completely and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and plan daily and weekly tasks including prioritizing several competing tasks.
- Ability to build a trusting relationship with Associates through motivational interviewing techniques and strong listening skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and maintain relationships with client and referring partner contacts.
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities.
- Results-driven with a commitment to meeting targets and deadlines.
- An affinity towards working with diverse populations, including those in recovery from substance use disorder, with past criminal convictions, and other barriers to employment.
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in recruitment, account management or related field
- General computer literacy in Microsoft Office and CRM applications
- Ability to be available occasionally outside of normal working hours (8:30-5:00) to participate in events and with urgent associate or client issues.
- Have personal cell phone where Company’s VOIP (phone app) can be installed and used
Compensation starts at $55,000 plus commissions. Top notch benefits package includes unlimited PTO, comprehensive health insurance, and employer-matched IRA.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.