Want to make some extra cash while helping your neighbors get to work?
Working Fields is looking for a part-time shuttle driver for Franklin County, based out of our St. Albans office.
Message us now or contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the team.
This is a part-time opportunity, around 20-30 hours per week, that's ideal for someone looking for a flexible schedule. Pay is expected to start at $17 per hour.
- Coordinate rides and bring workers to and from their workplace.
- Build and maintain a route and schedule.
- Keep accurate route logs.
- Arriving at passenger collection points prior to departure times.
- Confirming that all passengers are present; recording attendance and no-shows.
- Checking that passengers disembark at the correct destinations, and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits.
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment.
- Ensuring that the van is fueled, well-maintained, and presentable at all times.
- Log miles at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable transport and safety codes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Great improvisational skills.
- Ability to problem solve and maintain a positive attitude.
- Working knowledge of pertinent car maintenance and restoration techniques.
- General computer skills – ability to build and maintain and build accurate logs
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- 25 years of age or older.
- Have no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the previous three years and no more than four moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the previous five years.
- No major driving-related convictions in the past five years (i.e., driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, driving while impaired, failure to stop and report an accident, driving while license is suspended or revoked, possession of drugs or open containers of alcoholic beverage, reckless driving and/or participating in a speed contest, drag or highway race, or attempting to elude authorities).
- Be licensed for a minimum of five years in the United States. APPLY NOW