Working Fields is inviting applications from individuals who share our commitment to second chances and social justice to drive our growth and impact in the Upper Valley region of Vermont and New Hampshire (Windsor, Grafton, and Sullivan counties).
Working Fields Account Managers are ambassadors for our mission: improving the lives of individuals through employment opportunities. They are creative problem solvers who thrive on client collaboration and empathetic leaders who provide ongoing support to our associates. Office location will be determined in partnership with the new hire; some remote work is possible. 3-5 years of experience in recruiting, account management or relevant field preferred.
• Recruit, evaluate, and hire associates for placement. Match associates with high-fit jobs and peer coaches, considering skills, interests, and stability.
• Provide excellent service to clients (employers) by identifying and filling open positions, as well as supporting successful placements.
• Build and maintain relationships with referring agencies and community partners in the region.
• Interface between the client, associate, and peer coach to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded for all parties.
• Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking and CRM system.
This is a full-time, salaried position with the pay expected to start at $50,000. Additional compensation includes commissions and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.