Working Fields Account Managers are creative problem solvers who get excited about client collaboration and empathetic leaders who provide ongoing support to our associates. They are ambassadors for the Working Fields mission of improving the lives of individuals through employment opportunities.
The Windham County Account Manager will increase business and expand partnerships in Brattleboro and beyond. This is a full-time, salaried position responsible for managing the placement process from beginning to end. Office location to be determined in partnership with the new hire. This position will work closely with our Windsor County Account Manager, and will require occasional travel to Springfield.
- Recruit, evaluate, and hire associates for placement. Conduct surveys to determine the associate’s level of readiness for a specific job, considering skills and stability.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to clients (employers) by identifying and filling open positions and supporting successful placements over the course of the contract period.
- Build and maintain relationships with referring agencies and community partners in the region.
- Interface between the client, associate, and coach over the course of the assignment to ensure that expectations are being met and exceeded for all parties.
- Track workflow and maintain accurate records in the company’s applicant tracking and CRM system.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and plan daily and weekly tasks including prioritizing several competing tasks.
- Ability to build a trusting relationship with Associates through motivational interviewing techniques and strong listening skills.
- An affinity towards working in the substance use addiction prevention, treatment, or recovery fields and a belief that individuals in recovery deserve a second chance.
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management or related field.
- General computer literacy in Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences field preferred.
- Ability to be occasionally available outside of normal working hours (8:30-5:00) to participate in events and support associates and clients.
- Have personal cell phone where Company’s RingCentral App can be installed and used.