Join Our Growing Team. Improve Lives.
Working Fields is a mission-driven staffing agency that empowers people with barriers to employment and provides an innovative solution to businesses seeking committed employees. A Vermont Benefit Corporation, Working Fields provides ongoing support to our associates through a unique coaching model.
We are currently hiring for the following positions to support our growth and expanded impact:
- Account Manager, Chittenden County (based in South Burlington)
- Account Manager, Rutland County (based in Rutland)
- Recovery Coaches, Chittenden, Rutland, Franklin and Washington County (remote, part-time)
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We are seeking two Account Managers to support growth in the Chittenden and Rutland regions. These are full-time, salaried positions responsible for managing the placement process from beginning to end. Account Managers recruit, evaluate, and hire Associates for placement. Account Managers manage the relationship between the Client, Working Fields and the Associate. They are ambassadors for the Working Fields mission of improving the lives of individuals through employment opportunities.
- Working with referral agencies and community partners, recruit individuals that meet the general criteria of a second chance hire.
- Conduct surveys to determine the Associate’s level of readiness for a specific job, considering skills and stage of recovery.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to Clients (employers) to identify placement opportunities and oversee the search for an excellent Associate to fill the position.
- Interface between the Client, Associate, and Coach over the course of the assignment to ensure that expectations are being met and exceeded for all parties.
- Maintain on a current and accurate basis PC Recruiter, the Company’s applicant tracking and CRM system.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and plan daily and weekly tasks including prioritizing several competing tasks.
- Ability to build a trusting relationship with Associates through motivational interviewing techniques and strong listening skills.
- An affinity towards working in the substance use addiction prevention, treatment, or recovery fields and a belief that individuals in recovery deserve a second chance.
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management
- General computer literacy in Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences field preferred.
- Ability to be available outside of normal working hours (8:00-5:00) to participate in events and on occasion, to be available to support Associates and Clients.
- Have personal cell phone where Company’s RingCentral App can be installed and used.
We are seeking part-time recovery coaches in Chittenden, Rutland and Washington counties. Recovery Coaches provide weekly support to Associates in developing a recovery plan, establishing goals, connecting to resources and generally guiding the Associate in their recovery. Recovery coaches are required to be trained by a certified recovery coaching program and are expected to support multiple paths of recovery, establish strong boundaries and follow ethical guidelines. Recovery Coach Training not necessary to apply for position.
- Schedule agreed upon meeting day and time on a weekly basis with the Associate
- Arrange for a location either at the Working Fields offices or a designated spot convenient and appropriate for recovery coaching.
- Follow the Working Fields established protocols for conducting recovery coaching sessions
- File weekly coaching reports and communicate progress, including successes and obstacles, regarding the Associate to Account Manager. Participate in weekly recovery coach meetings, if available.
- Agree to follow the recovery coaching ethics as defined by VAHMAR.
- The ability to establish clear boundaries between Coach and Associate.
- A deep understanding of the recovery process
- The ability to have empathy for the Associates
- Strong listening skills with the understanding that Recovery Coaching is more about listening than directing the Associate
- A general knowledge of resources in the area that are available to address various issues and challenges of the Associate.
- The ability to time manage recovery coaching sessions in regards to weekly meetings as well as the length of each session.